is this info is BAD!!! (not from droide life)

ganggreen777

Reaction score
http://www.droid-life.com/2012/02/25/verizon-offering-significant-discount-to-loyal-customers/

edit: i meant is this info BAD!!

is t
his bad info (yes it came from an amazing source) but, if you read comments of others-YES Verizon "says" has no idea whats up with this special. Two for one (stratosphere or Rzr) but nothing free. Not even online, i tried. Listen, the only thing that it might mean is going to a corporate store and see if its true.
Anyone have better insight on this? Im ready for my gnex and cant capitalize on this(im not lashing out to DL) NO email either, meanwhile been "loyal" for 10FRKN YEARS and my wife before she was my wife!!!!!

Last edited:

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
From what I gather, it seems like you only get a free phone if you are currently a 3G device owner who tends to abuse the network. Apparently, they are so desperate to take the load off of the 3G side that they are willing to reward abusers with a new 4G phone, rather than punishing them.

In other words, by being a good customer and NOT abusing the 3G network, I get screwed out of a free Nexus.

OP
ganggreen777

ganggreen777

Reaction score
From what I gather, it seems like you only get a free phone if you are currently a 3G device owner who tends to abuse the network. Apparently, they are so desperate to take the load off of the 3G side that they are willing to reward abusers with a new 4G phone, rather than punishing them.

In other words, by being a good customer and NOT abusing the 3G network, I get screwed out of a free Nexus.

HELL YEA this is BS!!!