Official bit the bullet and returned the Bionic for the Prime thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtex52

Reaction score
This is what it can do better than Bionic

• OMAP 4460 processor, which is rated at 1.5GHz (it's unclear if Google will underclock it or not - BGR seemed to think it'll be clocked at 1.2GHz, but our source thinks otherwise). Therefore, we're going to say the processor model is confirmed, pending exact clock speed clarification<-----------
  • 32GB internal storage<----------------------------
  • no SD card slot (like the Nexus S, argh)
  • LED notification (unlike the Nexus S)
  • 1GB RAM
  • LTE
  • NFC<----------------------------------------
  • 1080p HD recording @30fps
  • 5MP rear camera
  • possibly some sort of a time lapse feature
  • Ice Cream Sandwich confirmed as Android 4.0<----------------------------
  • Internally, the Verizon Nexus is known as Tuna/Tuna 4G (board/model) as well as Toro (product/device)
  • Galaxy Nexus name
  • large screen 4.65
most likely wont have sound issues we will see at launch well i will see you will be stuck with last years tec with this years price:wink:

Good. Hope that works out for you. Now run along like a good boy and bug the Tbolt or Droid X community for a while. Share the wealth. :wink::wink::wink:

hybrdthry911

Reaction score
This is what it can do better than Bionic
  • OMAP 4460 processor, which is rated at 1.5GHz (it's unclear if Google will underclock it or not - BGR seemed to think it'll be clocked at 1.2GHz, but our source thinks otherwise). Therefore, we're going to say the processor model is confirmed, pending exact clock speed clarification<-----------(better)
  • 32GB internal storage<----------------------------(same)
  • no SD card slot (like the Nexus S, argh)(worse)
  • LED notification (unlike the Nexus S)(same)
  • 1GB RAM(same if its ddr2)
  • LTE(same)
  • NFC<----------------------------------------(better)
  • 1080p HD recording @30fps(same)
  • 5MP rear camera(worse)
  • possibly some sort of a time lapse feature(again all of this is assumptions)
  • Ice Cream Sandwich confirmed as Android 4.0<----------------------------(better but im sure the bionic can upgrade to this in a very short time)
  • Internally, the Verizon Nexus is known as Tuna/Tuna 4G (board/model) as well as Toro (product/device)
  • Galaxy Nexus name
  • large screen 4.65(better)
most likely wont have sound issues we will see at launch well i will see you will be stuck with last years tec with this years price:wink:

I thought you were giving us a list of things that make it better? Clearly the nexus prime is leaps and bounds ahead of the bionic.....A better screen and faster processor. I can hear it already "OMGZZZZZZ Mom you have to buy me this new phone its got more mghz's." My point is there won't be much if any functionality that you won't get on the bionic that you do get on the prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.