notification " Droid "

Kferg70806

Reaction score
Hi All, My last phone was the original Motorola droid, in sound settings, they had the 'droid" ringtone. I noticed on the Thunderbolt, it doesn't have that ringtone. I've looked at ringtones in the market, and cannot find it. Altho I did find a ringtone saying " message " in the same tone as "Droid ". Has anybody looked for this ? Thanks !

dasanman69

Reaction score
Hi All, My last phone was the original Motorola droid, in sound settings, they had the 'droid" ringtone. I noticed on the Thunderbolt, it doesn't have that ringtone. I've looked at ringtones in the market, and cannot find it. Altho I did find a ringtone saying " message " in the same tone as "Droid ". Has anybody looked for this ? Thanks !

Use Zedge, I've tried all the ringtone apps and like it best.

ziggy484

Reaction score

There's a free app called zedge that has thousands of ringtones, wallpapers, and notification sounds. I think I saw it there.

ziggy484

Reaction score

There's a free app called zedge that has thousands of ringtones, wallpapers, and notification sounds. I think I saw it there.

oops, didn't see the previuos post