Found "Lost" Droid Ringtones / Notifications

Liquid Fusion

Reaction score
Had ringtone set to original song. Found I had lost the Droid tones. Wanted them back - not lost.

Deleted Dolphin Browser. Quickuninstaller (Free). Cleared cache of many large programs (sorted by size). Suddenly the Droid ringtone / notification files appeared. Chose "Droid" as notification. Powered down then up. Loud / clear = Droid!!

Still can go to Music Player and select song as ringtone. Now, when I do this, the song is listed in the ringtone list along with the Droid ringtones. Can even change notification: Whatever is now selected will sound when Droid powers up.

clyons077

Reaction score
Had ringtone set to original song. Found I had lost the Droid tones. Wanted them back - not lost.

Deleted Dolphin Browser. Quickuninstaller (Free). Cleared cache of many large programs (sorted by size). Suddenly the Droid ringtone / notification files appeared. Chose "Droid" as notification. Powered down then up. Loud / clear = Droid!!

Still can go to Music Player and select song as ringtone. Now, when I do this, the song is listed in the ringtone list along with the Droid ringtones. Can even change notification: Whatever is now selected will sound when Droid powers up.

I had this exact thing happen to me today... rebooted and all was well with the world... I have custom ringtones that announce what kind of notification I've got... i.e. "Chris, you have a new SMS message"... sooooo mad when they "disappeared" and meanwhile soooo geeky...