1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Found "Lost" Droid Ringtones / Notifications

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Liquid Fusion, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Liquid Fusion

Liquid Fusion New Member

Had ringtone set to original song. Found I had lost the Droid tones. Wanted them back - not lost.

Deleted Dolphin Browser. Quickuninstaller (Free). Cleared cache of many large programs (sorted by size). Suddenly the Droid ringtone / notification files appeared. Chose "Droid" as notification. Powered down then up. Loud / clear = Droid!!

Still can go to Music Player and select song as ringtone. Now, when I do this, the song is listed in the ringtone list along with the Droid ringtones. Can even change notification: Whatever is now selected will sound when Droid powers up.
  2. clyons077

clyons077 New Member

I had this exact thing happen to me today... rebooted and all was well with the world... I have custom ringtones that announce what kind of notification I've got... i.e. "Chris, you have a new SMS message"... sooooo mad when they "disappeared" and meanwhile soooo geeky...
Search tags for this page
android lost all ringtones
android lost ringtone
android song lost all the ringtones
custom ringtones deleted from android phone
droid personalized ring tones lost
how can i get back original ringtones for android phone
i lost all my notification ringtones on my droid 2
i lost my notification ring on my droid phone

i lost my ringtones on my droid

loss my ringtones on my android
lost android ringtones