Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Anyone that made the jump from Note 4 to note 5..... can you give a battery life comparison? Screen comparison? Camera comparison? I am really on the fence about switching to a note 5.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Anyone that made the jump from Note 4 to note 5..... can you give a battery life comparison? Screen comparison? Camera comparison? I am really on the fence about switching to a note 5.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
Personally if you can wait, Id hold out for the Note 6

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Personally if you can wait, Id hold out for the Note 6
I agree! I went from the N3 to the N5 and it was not that noticeable of a difference...The camera and a few s-pen enhancements. If it was not necessary for me to take advantage of a price advantage on my bill, I would have waited for the N6.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
If you can wait definitely for Note 6 ...though IMO the latest is head above the previous two Note models

6s Plus

Reactions: cr6

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
if i knew that New Samsung Models would have Brought back MicroSD I would have held off on my Note 5 and Saved my Bill. Although I did get a $200 GC and Wireless Charger. Looks like I may just trade mine in or see if there is any Great Deals and use a Different Line Upgrade If the Note 6 is a Real Killer. lol

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree! I went from the N3 to the N5 and it was not that noticeable of a difference...The camera and a few s-pen enhancements. If it was not necessary for me to take advantage of a price advantage on my bill, I would have waited for the N6.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
True that. Note1 to Note2 was a huge leap in just about everything and Note2 to Note3 was a huge jump in ergonomics but the Note3 to Note4 was a minor update and Note4 to Note5 added some neat things while experimenting with a couple of backward steps, according to many, in the removable areas.
I'll look at the Note6 when it comes out but to be honest id still be content with my Note2 of I hadn't switched carriers and it not work on my new carrier do I don't see the 6 making me Jones for a new one.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
True that. Note1 to Note2 was a huge leap in just about everything and Note2 to Note3 was a huge jump in ergonomics but the Note3 to Note4 was a minor update and Note4 to Note5 added some neat things while experimenting with a couple of backward steps, according to many, in the removable areas.
I'll look at the Note6 when it comes out but to be honest id still be content with my Note2 of I hadn't switched carriers and it not work on my new carrier do I don't see the 6 making me Jones for a new one.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
I think my note 2 is my favorite phone off all time.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk