Not sure how to fix this (Stuck on Verizon Wireless)

iaiftw

Reaction score
So, I rooted my phone a few days ago using SuperOneClick. According to a few of the guides I read, I proceeded to use Titanium Backup to make backups of all my important app data. I then went on a bloatware killing spree. Clearly, I didn't do enough research, as I deleted "LGHome.apk." Now, my phone boots to the Verizon Wireless logo, and does nothing else. I have tried the hard reset (every permutation of holding down home, down volume, then powering on), connecting to my computer via usb, and everything I can think of. I'm at a loss to figure out how to copy this file back. I DID use titanium backup to copy that file to the SD card prior to deleting it, so presumably it can be reloaded. A friend of mine recommended using an SBF to set the unit back to factory default. The issue I have with this... 1) I can't find one for the life of me. 2) I'm not even sure how to flash it to my phone even if I WERE to find it, since I can't actually boot the phone or access the SD card. I'm truly at a loss here and REALLY don't want to drop $50 on the insurance claim for a new vortex. Btw, I was running Android 2.2.2 previously, if that makes any difference. Any suggestions on how to fix that? I'm a little desperate at this point...