1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Not really Droid question, but Verizon Wireless and Military Discount

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by metroplex, Oct 2, 2010.

1. metroplex

metroplex New Member

This isn't quite a Droid question, but I figure there's bound to be a few others that have Droids and the military discount.

I looked at all the voice/text plans and settled for the 450 minute single plan (39.99/mo) and there's a 500 text / unlimited Verizon text pkg for $10/mo. It looks like I get 15% off the voice and 12% off the data plan, but nothing for the text plan. Does anyone else get a discount for the text plan?

I looked at all the packages to find the least expensive option, and the $39.99 + $10 + $29.99 is the cheapest plan. I call mainly Verizon phones and text my buddies that have Verizon, and I use about 2-3GB of data a month, but it'd be great to save a few bux for the text plan w/ the .MIL discount.
Search tags for this page
military discount droid
verizon military

verizon military discount promo code

verizon military promo code

verizon wireless military discount code

verizon wireless military discount promotional code