1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon Plan Pricing Cuts

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by mikespe, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikespe

mikespe New Member

I just saw on Fox news that Verizon and AT&T will be making price cuts to their calling plans. I then went to Google to find more information and found this link on Verizon's Message board: Exciting new calling plans coming to Verizon Wireless on 1/18/2010 - Verizon | Forums and Blogs - Verizon Community

I can see some saving for those using unlimited plans. But for those of us still using minutes the plans seem a bit confusing. Has anyone heard about these new plans (taking effect 1/18/10) and can explain what I can save/gain if I switch? I am on the 450 minute select plan (unlimited text) using the Motorola Droid (added the $30 data plan). I do get a 19% discount as well from my work (but that will apply to the new plans as well)...

Thanks for clearing this up!
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.