No one in line

Mike8016

Reaction score
I am 16th in line lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

captclueless

Reaction score
I was the only one there for the first 15 minutes. The only other person to walk in came in because his iphone had frozen up and he couldnt figure out how to remove the battery to reboot it. :D

ice456789

Reaction score
Here is the secret: go to a store in a bad neighborhood. No one goes to those stores to buy phones. They go to pay their bills or complain about their service being shut off because they didn't pay their bills. I walked in to a very busy store at 9:24 AM and thought I would never get one. There was a line at the desk. Then I noticed that the line was for customer service/bill pay. I grabbed a rep who was trying to sell someone else on a car charger and asked her if they had any Nexuses left. Her face lit up like she was talking to royalty. She took my hand and brought me to a secret VIP room with a continental breakfast, free shoe shine, and mimosas while she worked on my account.

Ok that didn't really happen but if they had that room she would have taken me to it. She was very happy to help me right away and get me my new phone. I asked her if they had a bunch in stock and she said "We don't have a bunch, but we have more than we'll ever be able to sell here." So there you have it. Find a ghetto store and you'll make their day and walk out with a Nexus.

LuvMusic

Reaction score
Walked into my VZW store a few minutes after 9:00. I was third in line and about 10 people behind me. Looks like that was the big rush. The VZW people wouldn't tell me how many they had in the back,

powerwagon

Reaction score
Yeah I don't expect them either. My local corporate store opens at 10 and ill be there about 20mins early, I hope I'm the only one, he said they didn't have very many so why take the chance.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

It's called creating a sense of urgency. Greatest selling tool there is. I use ut all the time in the car business :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums