No one in line

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Parked right outside my store In Virginia and I'm the only one here so far. Come on 9 am.

sweet!!!

sent from my Droid RAZR

OP
B

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Nice!!!

sent from my Droid RAZR. 1st android after almost 4 years with apple.

powerwagon

Reaction score
No one besides us knows the phone exists. You could probably walk in most any store within the next couple days and buy one with no problem.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Yeah I don't expect them either. My local corporate store opens at 10 and ill be there about 20mins early, I hope I'm the only one, he said they didn't have very many so why take the chance.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

nleksan

Reaction score
I'm leaving my house now...

Store opens at 9AM, so I'll be there at like 9:10... Hopefully the fact that there are a dozen or more VZW stores in the area will ensure no lines...

Plus, it's RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from the mall, and in the mall is a "Corporate" kiosk, so I've got two tries :)

Wish me luck, and best of luck to you all!

See you on the other side.... dancedroid

thorton02

Reaction score
The Verizon store up the street was supposed to open at 8:00am. I waited until 8:10am and they still weren't open, so I decided to go to work. I guess I'll grab this thing around lunch time. Lots of hype on the board for this thing, but in the real world, people probably don't even know it's out yet.

robert70

Reaction score
The Verizon store up the street was supposed to open at 8:00am. I waited until 8:10am and they still weren't open, so I decided to go to work. I guess I'll grab this thing around lunch time. Lots of hype on the board for this thing, but in the real world, people probably don't even know it's out yet.

Or they just don't care as much as the Gnex fanboys here do.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

AlexSB

Reaction score
I wonder if It'll be anything like the lines are gonna be for the Jordan 11 Concords coming up

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cubemonkey

Reaction score
20 people in line at my store in NYC when it opened. This pic was taken at 9am when I left. Went around the corner and a little past the store. You can't even see all the people already in the store.

6515766885_bc9203224e_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7022/6515766885_bc9203224e_b.jpg