Just got the Razr Maxx

backtofuturetoyota

Reaction score
Hi All!!! New razr maxx owner from Northern Virginia. It's just awesome!!! Hope to learn a few tricks from everyone here. I've already killed the battery, so that's how I found the site.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You now have the 2nd best phone on Verizon. :p I kid, I kid. What do you mean you killed the battery already?

huskur

Reaction score
Welcome! I to just got the Razr Maxx! Great device and the battery is AWESOME!!! You will learn alot. I have been a member since the D1. Droooooiiiiid !

OP
B

backtofuturetoyota

Reaction score
The Verizon tech told me I needed to condition the battery, and to drain it real low and then recharge fully. Well, I did drain it, but like a vampire I couldn't stop myself from sucking up the juice and I killed the phone entirely. So now I get the constant white light without charge. But, thanks to the forum and the search function....I learned that 1. you can press the power and down volume for 12 seconds to reset and 2. using a USB charger from the computer is a much slower charging unit than the wall outlet. So, basically just plug your phone into the wall outlet to recharge and get rid of that annoying white light.

OP
B

backtofuturetoyota

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You now have the 2nd best phone on Verizon. :p I kid, I kid. What do you mean you killed the battery already?
lol, it's only the second best phone if I understood all the capabilities of the phone! I'm barely past understanding the hot spot feature. hahahaha

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!! Congrats on the Maxx!!

The hotspot feature is the spot where the phone gets the hottest and it seems to vary for everyone :)...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! :biggrin: