New Member Padre

Padre

Reaction score
Hello, Glad to see this forum is here. I'm located on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. I am a retired Navy Chaplain and I am a Pastor. I own a Motorola Droid. I am a convert from Windows Mobile.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello, Glad to see this forum is here. I'm located on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. I am a retired Navy Chaplain and I am a Pastor. I own a Motorola Droid. I am a convert from Windows Mobile.

Welcome, Padre! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!
:welcome:

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....welcome sir....the droid can do just about anything....even this 57 year old can use it....just learn to make and answer a call first....everything else comes easy....

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! The Lord blesses us all in many ways. Getting a Droid and joining this forum is a blessing and depending on how much time it consumes it may be a curse.

BTW I'm ex Navy.

Mike