no good battery life in CM7 build 6

magma_camel

Reaction score
ok so i noticed that i dont have very good battery life on my phone even when not using it. today i charged my phone fully then unplugged it and did not use it for 2.5hrs then went and checked it and it was at 80% top of the list was display next to cell radio.

i only did this because i noticed the differnce between now and when i had ZS on it. it does not seem very good and im not sure why i have the same applications running as i did then. any ideas?

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
I would like to know how others feel about battery life as well. I was on CM7 for a while but went back to Liberty due to what I felt was poor battery life.

dmoriarty

Reaction score
I would like to know how others feel about battery life as well. I was on CM7 for a while but went back to Liberty due to what I felt was poor battery life.

I have to agree. CM7 battery life was not horrible for me, but nowhere near as good as any of the gingerbread roms. Zombiestomped undervolted and running the interactiveX governor seems to work the best for me.

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
ya battery life has suffered since switching from liberty gb but not enough yet to make me switch back.. im hoping as more nightlies are released they will work out some battery bugs

thebird36

Reaction score
Can I ask why you guys are still on build 6 when I'm seeing build 13 out for CM7? I'm just curious maybe I'm wrong

thebird36

Reaction score
oh ok yeah i haven't switched yet i would like to see a list of the bugs before i switch to it like build 13 and have the bugs

Cstryon

Reaction score
Does anyone overclock/undervolt with android overclock? I get poor battery life on
Cm7, but never did on liberty, but on both I overclocked and undervolted manually. With the last build, I let quick clock advanced do the overclocking automatically, and used android overclock for the governers as well as other tweaks. I have to say now, that even though my batt. still doesn't last as long as it dud on other roms, I'm getting much better mileage this time around.
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Battery life on CM7 isn't the best, but it's still very stable. FTR, the latest official build for the D2 is build #10.

thebird36

Reaction score
when i checked their mediafire i saw build 13 idk if u consider the jbird 1 i also dont have rom manager premium so i dont know if there is a different set of builds

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Torch works in official nightlies as well...there is no longer any difference between the unofficial and official nightlies.

oshigeru

Reaction score
Torch works in official nightlies as well...there is no longer any difference between the unofficial and official nightlies.

Thanks, Flea! Sorry, been out of the look.

I'm Jewremy, btw. :)