1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

no email notifications

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by rosystreasures, Jun 11, 2012.

1. rosystreasures

rosystreasures New Member

I am not sure if its because of the 905 update...I did that early yesterday morning ans all was fine. Rooted with motofail and installed Eclipse 2.2 ROM. I had NO problems with 902..... The only thining I have d/l from they play storesince updated to 905 is the speet test.

I am wondering if being on a very love battery (below 20%) matters??

Oh, I am receiving text notifications.
  2. rosystreasures

I don't know what I changed (I ca=checked everything I could think of), but it's fine now.just weird.
  3. eye_dea

eye_dea New Member

If your on 905, you should be using eclipse v3.0 and not v2.2. Eclipse 3 was built for 905.
  4. rosystreasures

I really like the CoreDroid for the Eclipse. I heard it only works on Eclipse 2.2...That is why didnt install Eclipse 3 over 905. I havent had any issues except for this (and that was user error).
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
Search tags for this page

email notifications on droid bionic

not getting email notification on droid bionic

verizon droid bionic not receiving emails