Night or indoor shots too dark?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
img-2.png

Almost all of us are now carrying phones or tablets (including phablets) with built-in cameras. And we love being able to just pop out or "toys" and take some quick snaps or video of whatever happens to be the subject of our visual attraction. However one thing that has always suffered is taking pics in low light.

More recently pulsed LED "flashes" have been included as stock equipment. In very close distance shots they can be somewhat to mostly effective but only in a very narrow scope. Even newer dual-flash configurations with two LEDs positioned on either side of, or as a diffusing "flash-ring" around the lens can only go so far towards solving the problem.

To address this problem, professional photographers use synchronized external flash elements, many with large silver lined umbrellas behind or large translucent panels in front of them to reflect and diffuse the light from those flashes over a wider area. Wouldn't it be nice if we, the cell phone/tablet camera-toting photographers and videographers of the modern age had a similar tool?

Well, through the power of crowd funding and the creativity of brilliant minds comes the first (and I believe still only), fully synchronized wired portable flash element for cell phone/tablet cameras. The iblazr is designed to make your device work more like a professional DSLR. And just in time for the holidays it's available with a Black Friday discount of 30% off.

For more information visit iblazr The First LED Flash For iPhone iPad Android Smartphones and Tablets can be used as a flashlight .

Last edited by a moderator:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Has anyone seen any reviews on this?
img-2.png

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
What's in the box
bottom.png

Attachments

• bottom.png
    bottom.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 180

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
These might be stocking stuffers.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Glad to see someone working on the issue of low-light photography, but I know I wouldn't get enough use out of it to justify the price, so I'll stick with OIS and HDR on my Note 4 and live with it like I have for years.