NFL Mobile App (verizon)

spideyhu103

Reaction score
having a lot of issues with this even running correctly or at all recently.

Anyone else having issues with it?

groovejedi

Reaction score
The main issue I have with this app is that the picture is not fullscreen. I feel like Verizon robbed me of 10 bucks a month only to deliver a feed that doesn't even use the DX's fullscreen capability. I don't like the fact that when a QB drops back to pass, he disappears off the screen and I can't even watch the ball leave his hands when he makes a pass.

What's the point of having NFL Mobile on a DX if it's not fullscreen?

McBain01

Reaction score
it would also be nice if they allowed output through the hdmi cable so i could watch on my monitor while at work

McBain01

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for that. I figured there might be but im not able to get on here or browse for apps as much as id like lately.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
The main issue I have with this app is that the picture is not fullscreen. I feel like Verizon robbed me of 10 bucks a month only to deliver a feed that doesn't even use the DX's fullscreen capability. I don't like the fact that when a QB drops back to pass, he disappears off the screen and I can't even watch the ball leave his hands when he makes a pass.

You're paying $10/mo? Seriously?

TheJester34

Reaction score

You're paying $10/mo? Seriously?

I downloaded it for free. Or is there certain parts you have to pay to use?

McBain01

Reaction score
Im not sure of the full details of whats free and what you have to pay for but i do know that it has a ton of the free stuff. The things i use and enjoy from it are watching all of the thursday night games and when im out and about on sunday evenings, they also broadcast the nbc sunday night football games. Alot of times if im running around during some of those broadcast games, i throw it in my car clamp, plug in the aux audio and watch/listen to the game through the car speaker while driving around.

In addition to that, you can quickly check each games stat leaders, and listen to the audio from EVERY GAME and you have the choice of which announcing team you want to listen to, either the home team or away team which is nice. You can also watch NFL Redzone on sunday afternoons during the games which is nice to have while watching other full games on your TV.

Due to all of those free features, this has been a very useful and enjoyable app for me this football season and helps tremendously keeping quick track of fantasy players along with the yahoo fantasy app.