NexTheme by manup now ported to Droid!

OP
pdroid

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some guys over at CM forums are having a few issues...so make sure you backup before giving this a go.

edit: looks like there's a problem with facebook widget - I'll be sure and try to update the OP with fixes

Last edited:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This has the HTC themed market icon for those who don't want their market icon to say HTC on it.

OP
pdroid

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
How does this jive with the haxamatic porting of NexTheme? Same, better?

The hax port was based off of manups theme for nexus, this is straight from the source, if you will
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
pdroid

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I updated the OP to just link directly to nexus-nation - the files were updated early this morning

OP
pdroid

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
To be honest I'm holding off and waiting for 5.0.7 to drop + theme update.

hookerdj

Reaction score
i was using it for cyanogen 5062 it was great then i installed ultimate droid then installed this theme over it and it runs even better

tdog7879

Reaction score
can someone give me some installation directions and for the goodies ...do i just place on sd card and install it threw rom manger or do i place it in clockwork?...Thanks

Alex K.

Reaction score
I might try this eventually, but I'm stuck at stock 2.1 until my new droid comes in the mail. My headphone port doesn't work right. :p Maybe I'll root, maybe I won't, who knows.

OP
pdroid

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
can someone give me some installation directions and for the goodies ...do i just place on sd card and install it threw rom manger or do i place it in clockwork?...Thanks

boot into clockwork recovery and choose install zip from sd card - go to where you put the theme file on your sd card and install.