1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie question, USB notifications

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Jim 777, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

Ok, either I can't remember where I found it on the D1, but I sure can't find it on the X. Where do I turn off the audio notification for when I plug in the USB in to the phone from the PC? Very annoying.
  2. musicman

musicman New Member

This is controlled by the default notification sound setting. Go to settings->sound->volume->lower notification setting.
  3. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

Thanks, but that's global. I don't want them all to go away, just the one when I plug in the USB. I can't even make the default notification ringtone to silent, there isn't that option.
  4. Jug the Thug

Jug the Thug New Member

Download an app to make it silent and sd card notifications might be the box to uncheck because when you connect your phone the computer goes through your sd card.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

droid 2 turn off usb notification