New X User!

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Hey all!

Just bought a Droid X yesterday and I'm loving it!! I had the original Droid and was big into modding and ROMing it, and a few weeks ago I switched to the Fascinate. It was a great phone, but after a few problems and after going back and forth on whether I should return it, I pulled the trigger and I'm now a happy X owner! I've been around these forums for a while, but I just thought I'd give a proper hello to the X community. I'm really looking forward to being apart of it! Now to root and find a ROM...

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I see you have been here for awhile - Congrats on the DX - it's going to be a complete new experience...as always - anything you need, just ask :)

OP
D

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the warm welcome tp! A completely (awesome) new experience indeed. :D

maderschramm

Reaction score
Welcome dispatch. Things are a bit different for the x. As opposed to the og our recovery isn't replaced but hijacked. Once you're rooted id take a look at my backup tutorial (in my sig) so you can get a backup going and then rom away.

Welcome to the x my friend

OP
D

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Welcome dispatch. Things are a bit different for the x. As opposed to the og our recovery isn't replaced but hijacked. Once you're rooted id take a look at my backup tutorial (in my sig) so you can get a backup going and then rom away.

Welcome to the x my friend

Thank you maderschramm! Yeah things seem much different! That link was really helpful and I'm now running Rubix focused :). Thanks again! I'm happy to be here.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App