1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New X User!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by dispatch1054, Dec 18, 2010.

1. dispatch1054

dispatch1054 New Member

Hey all!

Just bought a Droid X yesterday and I'm loving it!! I had the original Droid and was big into modding and ROMing it, and a few weeks ago I switched to the Fascinate. It was a great phone, but after a few problems and after going back and forth on whether I should return it, I pulled the trigger and I'm now a happy X owner! I've been around these forums for a while, but I just thought I'd give a proper hello to the X community. I'm really looking forward to being apart of it! Now to root and find a ROM...
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

I see you have been here for awhile - Congrats on the DX - it's going to be a complete new experience...as always - anything you need, just ask :)
  3. dispatch1054

dispatch1054 New Member

Thank you very much for the warm welcome tp! A completely (awesome) new experience indeed. :D
  4. maderschramm

maderschramm New Member

Welcome dispatch. Things are a bit different for the x. As opposed to the og our recovery isn't replaced but hijacked. Once you're rooted id take a look at my backup tutorial (in my sig) so you can get a backup going and then rom away.

Welcome to the x my friend
  5. dispatch1054

dispatch1054 New Member

Thank you maderschramm! Yeah things seem much different! That link was really helpful and I'm now running Rubix focused :). Thanks again! I'm happy to be here.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App