New Update to WidgetLocker!! ICS

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Day one with the update and it looks good in terms of battery life. I had 14 hours and ended with 39%. Before the update it would've been dead for 3 hours. Looks promising. I hope the next few days shows the same as I really like this app.

Last edited:

Al Neri

Reaction score
I love this app. My wife with the Iphone laughs and thinks it's silly that I get jazzed about a lock screen. I like going directly to the camera. Awesome app.

Al Neri

Reaction score
Does anybody else have issues with this not playing well with handcent? Everything works well except when I try to open up directly to messaging from the lock scree, lots of force closes. Is there a way to fix it? Is this something the developer needs to update? It's not that big of a deal I just open it like normal then go to messaging but it bugs me that it doesn't work. All of the other work flawlessly, the camera and silent mode. My camera is set to default to camera zoom fx so it is possible for it to work with the non-stock stuff.

billyk

Reaction score
Does anybody else have issues with this not playing well with handcent? Everything works well except when I try to open up directly to messaging from the lock scree, lots of force closes. Is there a way to fix it? Is this something the developer needs to update? It's not that big of a deal I just open it like normal then go to messaging but it bugs me that it doesn't work. All of the other work flawlessly, the camera and silent mode. My camera is set to default to camera zoom fx so it is possible for it to work with the non-stock stuff.

Works perfectly with Handcent. Try a battery pull?

916A2

Reaction score
I have WL running on my Atrix 2, ICS theme, and love how customizable it is. Haven't noticed any obvious battery issues since installing it (it's been about a week now).

William_04_x

Reaction score
Fantastic app!!! Been playing with it for an hour now. Sense 3 and Moto sliders FTW!!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm keeping it simple with the ICS theme, Camera Zoom FX and Tesla's own flashlight widget. Funny; on my OG Droid the flashlight widget made no change to the screen, just turned the LEDs on. On the Bionic, although it turns the LED on, it also changes the screen to look like a CFL light.

Last edited:

AlexSB

Reaction score
I haven't redownloaded WL on my Bionic yet, good looking out I think Imma have to try it out again soon!

bitter

Reaction score
This post is mainly intended for OP, but does anyone know how he got the sliders to go away and just have the lock button? I can't stand the sliders.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This post is mainly intended for OP, but does anyone know how he got the sliders to go away and just have the lock button? I can't stand the sliders.

Its the ICS lockscreen theme built into the app. That is the 'slider.'

Sent from my Safestrapped, Rooted, ROM'd XT862

bitter

Reaction score
But like the OP has in the photo he posted, both sliders are not there, it's just the "lock" button to drag. I really like how clean it looks, and I don't use either slider.

bitter

Reaction score
He's even got that cool looking clock that I wish I could figure out how to do.

bitter

Reaction score
Nevermind, I figured it all out. Sweet! Long press the middle of the screen and was able to remove both sliders with the click of a button. What app does he have as his widget though?

bitter

Reaction score
D Clock it was called. Alright, all is right in the world.