Unlock Slider Postion

Reaction score
Anyone else coming from the OG Droid and annoyed at how high up on the screen the unlock slider is? It bothered since I bought the phone. Purchased Widget Locker off the market and was surprised at how many options/themes there are for this app. If you're into customizing and making your phone look great try this app. its 1.99 but WELL worth it in terms of customizing the look of your phone.

the link below is a review and also has a link to XDA forums with a hundred or so custom themes you can use. An AMAZING app to have.

Download: 70+ WidgetLocker Themes – Your Lock Screen Never Looked Better - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed!

I've used most of those skins. Great quality.

It was $0.99 last month on Amazon I think!

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

OP
JerseyFirefighter
Reaction score
Agreed!

I've used most of those skins. Great quality.

It was $0.99 last month on Amazon I think!

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

Yeah it was. shoulda bought it then when I had the chance. I thought something was amiss when I saw it in the market at 1.99 then on amazon for.99 Just thought amazon and their controlling ways decided they wanted the app to sell for cheaper = )

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 for Widget Locker. I had that on my OG Droid and installed in on the Bionic. I also have their LED Flashlight widget so I can access it (along with the camera) from the lock screen. The flashlight is different on the Bionic in that in the OG Droid the screen stayed the same whereas on the Bionic the screen changes to a fluorescent light which turns on at the same time as the LED.