1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to the forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Ranger D10, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Ranger D10

Ranger D10 New Member

Been excited about Android since it was first announced. Switch to Verizon to pick up The Droid on launch day (not happy with Hesse's comments).

Liked the phone, and then (with the help of this forum) rooted and flashed a custom ROM and now I love it.

Now my wife, 6 coworkers, and 6 friends are rocking droids (I have helped most off them root).

In the future I will not by anything other than an android phone. I prefer a stock build, but now that I have the experience I will just root whatever the next phone ends up being.

That is enough about me for now...
  2. jellybean420

jellybean420 New Member

Welcome to one of best places on the web.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum. Enjoy your stay.