New to the forum

Ranger D10

Reaction score
Been excited about Android since it was first announced. Switch to Verizon to pick up The Droid on launch day (not happy with Hesse's comments).

Liked the phone, and then (with the help of this forum) rooted and flashed a custom ROM and now I love it.

Now my wife, 6 coworkers, and 6 friends are rocking droids (I have helped most off them root).

In the future I will not by anything other than an android phone. I prefer a stock build, but now that I have the experience I will just root whatever the next phone ends up being.

That is enough about me for now...

jellybean420

Reaction score
Been excited about Android since it was first announced. Switch to Verizon to pick up The Droid on launch day (not happy with Hesse's comments).

Liked the phone, and then (with the help of this forum) rooted and flashed a custom ROM and now I love it.

Now my wife, 6 coworkers, and 6 friends are rocking droids (I have helped most off them root).

In the future I will not by anything other than an android phone. I prefer a stock build, but now that I have the experience I will just root whatever the next phone ends up being.

That is enough about me for now...

Welcome to one of best places on the web.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App