New to the forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by cmhydro, Aug 21, 2010.

1. cmhydro

cmhydro New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone! I've been a lurker for a while on this forum and finally decided to try to start contributing. I got rid of my iCrap about a month ago and purchased the original droid. Let me tell you, that phone is amazing. From day one I rooted and enjoyed all of the benefits. Then I hear news of the droid 2 on the way and if I didn't get it, I would be seriously kicking myself for having an inferior phone. Also, I'm not sure if the phone didn't like me overclocking but it kept freezing when I slid out the keyboard and I would have to remove the battery and restart. So I waited about 3 weeks for the new version, returned my droid and got a droid 2 the day it was released. I must say, I'm happy with my decision. Having a phone that's almost twice the power of the one I returned makes me feel like I made the right decision. Now I am waiting patiently for solution to root this excellent little computer and get rid of the crapware that makes this phone not so much faster than my overclocked droid. Anyway, I'm happy I finally registered and hopefully can contribute to this great forum I have enjoyed so much.

2. Abe21599

Abe21599 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +30
    :welcome:

also, if you want to hide the bloatware, check out Launcher Pro. doesnt delete them but you wont see them in the app drawer

3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Welcome! Glad to have you and that you are satisfied with you phone. Let us know if you have any questions.

Mike