New to Sapphire

MarkJohn

Reaction score
Coming over from Chevy's SS 4.6 and i like Sapphire so far even though i haven't had a lot of time getting it how i would like everything or picking a theme yet. But i have a bit of a noob question, i am one of the people that hates the apps like amazon mp3 visual voice mail etc. because i never use them. I see the scripts on the wiki page and i open terminal emulator but i have no idea the ways to remove them. If someone knows and could tell me how that would be awesome.

Thanks.

brochaos

Reaction score
in terminal emulator, first type "su" without quotes, you should get a # sign. then just type rmapk. this will list all the different options or apps you can remove. i think amazon is called "mp3" but i could be wrong. if you wanted to remove that one you would type "rmapk mp3" and then hit enter. again no quotes.

captdroid

Reaction score
Or you can use Titanium backup uninstall option and kill off any system app you don't want. Be careful :)

OP
M

MarkJohn

Reaction score
Thanks tonight ill probably go threw and get ride of some. I have never been a big fan of titanium backup(for some reason) but thanks for the suggestion

captdroid

Reaction score
Thanks tonight ill probably go threw and get ride of some. I have never been a big fan of titanium backup(for some reason) but thanks for the suggestion

Just Nandroid backup before you start killing off any system apps you don't like using Titanium. :) I generally use Titanium to restore data and settings for particular applications when installing a new ROM.

Bateluer

Reaction score
Just nuked several apks with scriptybox. Pretty easy.