New to forums/Note II. Some thoughts/questions...

Nailzaz

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New to the forum and recently got a Note 2. I have some thoughts and questions, happy to find other Note 2 owners :)
Love this phone! The display, the battery life, the speed - this is what an android is supposed to be. Here are my thoughts...

S Pen:
I want to use it, but I find I don't. I probably would if SNote would create a note that would remind me to look at it (say in the Calender or Tasks), but the notes just go to the app, which I forget to open. Any ideas?

S Voice:
I'm still comparing it Google Now. SVoice seems more intuitive/fun. But it doesn't navigate to a contact's address and don't see a way to do that.
Also, I get an error whenever I try to connect to Twitter. Tech support had no idea how to help. If anyone has a solution, I am all ears.

Kias Air:
Doesn't seem to work because of Verizon.

Multi Window:
Limited apps (again Verizon I think).

Browsers:
Not sure which to use, Chrome, Default?

Google Tasks:
I use Agenda Widget and Gtasks, which work. But they don't sync with the Calendar Tasks. A developer told me that Samsung has "locked" their tasks so they don't sync with 3rd party apps.

Music:
I synched music with Windows Media Player, but my music didn't show up in the Music Player, I had to move it from the external SD to internal.

Gallery:
Sometimes very slow showing thumbnails.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Syncing with WMP is the only way I've found to easily sync music, not sure why its not working for you. As for gallery, use Quick pic its a million times better and ultra fast.