MS Exchange Notes Sync?

orlandotommy

Reaction score
I just got the Droid X, ditched my BlackBerry for it actually... one very important feature i think any corporate Exchange user would insist worked is the ability to sync "notes". I have about 150 notes inside my Outlook and when i synced my Droid to my corporate Exchange server (which I manage) the notes and tasks don't sync, nor is there an option to have them sync, just messages, contacts and calendar.
Anyone know how to get my Outlook notes to sync with my Droid X? I really dont want to mess with Google Apps etc.. any ideas? Thanks.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
There is a software called gSyncIt that you can download that syncs notes & tasks.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
O

orlandotommy

Reaction score
sync

small...

this software seems to be something that is used with google apps, im trying to avoid google apps and exchange on the same device.. thanks anyway.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I apologize-you want to avoid Google all together?

In another post on the DroidX forums, someone had mentioned a program called CompanionLink. I am not familiar with this program but maybe it is what you are looking for. Per their post it requires an app from the market called dejaoffice.

Sent from my DROIDX