New to bionic

azdrifter

Reaction score
The .901 update was officially leaked OTA so when they push another update most likely it will have another build version that will be a higher # like .902 or. 903 but it will not be. 901 because they will have added or deleted fixes or bugs from the .901.
So your phone will recognize the higher # and accept the update.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

nateohio

Reaction score
So after talking to you guys about getting the bionic and trading in my Nexus I finally did it lastnight.

First impressions....
I thank the phone is awesome and reading all the problems people had been having scared me. I bought the phone in a 4G area and I live in a 3G area. So far no issues with data or anything. Before I updated to 893 I hadn't noticed a problem and still haven't noticed a problem after the update so I might just wait for 901.

Things I miss from the Nexus...
The screen is awesome on the nexus, not that the bionics is bad but 720P is hard to beat. And of course ICS, its just awesome but other then that Bionic all the way.

My biggest issue with the Nexus out of all the issues was call quality and the Bionic reminds me of my OG, it dominates in this area. So for a 100 bucks cheaper and a wait for ICS, the Bionic is the clear winner for me :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I gotta ask, when I watched the ICS release, many of the features they built into ICS we already had with the refinements moto added to GB. What features or functions are you missing from ICS? I just want an idea of what to expect when the Bionic gets ICS.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
I gotta ask, when I watched the ICS release, many of the features they built into ICS we already had with the refinements moto added to GB. What features or functions are you missing from ICS? I just want an idea of what to expect when the Bionic gets ICS.

Well mainly just the menus, the way stuff works now. Its hard to explain. Everything just seems more fluid and with ease. Just like the recent apps where u could cycle between them so fast or slide them out of the way which closed them out from running. Folders where u could stack so much stuff in them.

Just alot of little bitty stuff that's been changed. Its like driving a old car for a while and then getting something new. Virtually both cars did the same thing its just nice to have something different for a change. That's why ill be ready to go back to the new again. I thank this is why the Nexus is the talk right now but alot of people probably ain't asking theirself this question. Well what happens when the other phones get ICS. My conclusion is just like on this Bionic, it will be better, hardware wise i believe it already is and software wise it will soon be that to imo.

Rooting and development is a whole different category and shouldn't even be brought up when comparing apples to apples in stock form.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums