New to 2!

geoffwoerner

Reaction score
So i finally made my decision and ordered my Dinc2 last night, very excited!
My first real cell phone and smartphone!
Any suggestions for a first time user, must have apps, settings/tweaks etc?
Thinking about adding a 32gb mem card just because I like to have lots of room but not sure how much of the 16 that comes with it is used up.

ABQNM

Reaction score
So i finally made my decision and ordered my Dinc2 last night, very excited!
My first real cell phone and smartphone!
Any suggestions for a first time user, must have apps, settings/tweaks etc?
Thinking about adding a 32gb mem card just because I like to have lots of room but not sure how much of the 16 that comes with it is used up.

The 16gb card will be empty. You will have about 1.1gb available on the phone to install apps.

As far as apps go, that can vary widely based on what you are looking to do with the phone. Google must have android apps. There are tons of reviews and ratings out there for the top android apps. Just make sure to avoid task killers. They are not needed with how much ram the phone has and will just cause more cpu usage and battery issues than they help.

Also when you get the phone, make sure to go to settings > wireless and networks > mobile networks > preferred mode > change to CDMA. That will help with battery life as you do not need the gsm mode in the USA.

Sent from my brain using human to phone transport technology.

nikecar

Reaction score
I have 6gb left on my card as I've got several.movies on it. Tron, last narnia, and one more. Plus several 200mb mixes of music (2hr long each)

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Angry birds (all 3 series), wordfeud, and farkle dice. I will warn you, keep a charger handy if you play angry birds. You will get addicted and play for hours! LOL You will love the phone, I just ordered a second one for my wife.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
G

geoffwoerner

Reaction score
Trying to avoid games as i don't want to be addicted to the phone!
Thanks for the info!