New Thunderbolt Owner

iGrizz

Reaction score
One word... AWESOME

This phone is amazing! I previously had a Droid Eris that I picked up back in December 2009. I loved my Eris but after having the Bolt for just a couple hours my Eris was junk lol.

I won't have 4G in my area till mid-summer but the 3G on this thing is blazing fast. I have already browsed the internet while on the phone just for ****s and giggles because ATT always bragged about having it. In your face ATT! dancedroid

Oh and I almost forgot, this phone is AWESOME!

Element Box

Reaction score
I'm glad you love it! Even though it has its issues and everything, I love it too!
Whenever people ask me, always love it!

SheIsAmore

Reaction score
It is definitely awesome! I just picked up one about a week ago myself, and I love this phone! I loved my OG Droid (still do), but the TB is amazing even on 3G! I'm in an area that doesn't get 4G until later this year as well.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
DEF love mine as well...as long as I keep a charger nearby :)
Be sure to check out our sister site dedicated to the Thunderbolt as well. www.thunderboltforums.com see ya there :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!

Xak02

Reaction score
I'm coming from the d1 and finding the keyboard really annoying.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
There's different keyboards in the market you can try, some free ones. Try them out and see what you like. I have swiftkeyboard and thumb keyboard....for myself I like the thumb keyboard.

Xak02

Reaction score
I found gingerbread keyboard and it has increased my approval greatly.

John18

Reaction score
I just bought the phone a couple hours ago as well. I'm trying to download things from the marketplace and nothing is downloading?

nevermind. i restarted the phone and everything works wonderfully now

Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I had my phone for 8 days now coming from droid2. Not looking back. Fast fast and fast. I am in 4G area. Battery life on it is great after I rooted... dancedroid

neoterixx64

Reaction score
I'm also coming from the droid 2 really missing the keyboard which is a bummer. But the phone is awesome.

OP
I

iGrizz

Reaction score
See I live in Ohio near Dayton and we won't have 4G till mid summer. However the 3G on this thing is f***ing fast! :icon_eek: