Thunderbolt Owner

iGrizz

Reaction score
Oh where do I begin. I bought the Thunderbolt back in early April because my Droid Eris had just about had it and they told me I had a 1 year early upgrade, I took it obviously and got the Thunderbolt because it was the newest phone from Big Red. I'm on my second Thunderbolt right now and I am going to call tomorrow to have a third sent to me.

- It is still constantly dropping data completely and most of the time data doesn't come back for at least 5 minutes.

- It reboots whenever it feels like it. I was expecting a call for another job the other morning and I wake up to find my phone plugged in, dead and not charging.

- At least three times a day I will go to watch a recorded video or a video on YouTube and the audio will play but the video freezes so I have to restart then.

- I have an extended battery which is great but because I have to restart my phone all the time or it restarts itself it KILLS the battery.

I'm not eligible for a upgrade till next Christmas and in all honesty I can't deal with this phone anymore, what should I do?

Thanks in advance...

Sent from... hold on my Thunderbolt is restarting...

dolpns13

Reaction score
The Thunderbolt must be a real piece of crap. My brother had it too for a little while and then returned it because it was a piece, and went back to the DInc

Shortyj13

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your problems you seem to be having with your TB. I got mine the week it came out, and I'm still on the same one with no real problems I can think of. An update months ago took care of a couple minor issues, but other than apps causing little problems interfering with each other I have never really had a problem with it. I hope your situation gets better. I have an upgrade coming real soon, and don't even plan on using it anytime soon.