New Droid Owners...

cnul8rguys

Reaction score
Just switched my girlfriend and myself over from ATT this past week. I had an iPhone for the past 2 1/2 years (since the original) and my girlfriend has never owned a smart phone before.

Needless to say, I now own a Moto Droid and she's got herself a Droid Eris. Love the phones so far, obviously a ton we don't know about....

I'm sure there's plenty of goodies on this site though that will help us through it :icon_ banana:

However, first complaint I have, is that syncing these to a Mac is a P.I.T.A....

boatman2220

Reaction score
Just switched my girlfriend and myself over from ATT this past week. I had an iPhone for the past 2 1/2 years (since the original) and my girlfriend has never owned a smart phone before.

Needless to say, I now own a Moto Droid and she's got herself a Droid Eris. Love the phones so far, obviously a ton we don't know about....

I'm sure there's plenty of goodies on this site though that will help us through it :icon_ banana:

However, first complaint I have, is that syncing these to a Mac is a P.I.T.A....
Hope you both enjoy the phones. I've seen several threads about syncing to Mac. Maybe do a search using keywords.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcmoe to the Madness.... Search, Read, Ask....