New Tbolt, Were to go?

shizumie

Reaction score
Ok so I just ordered my Thunderbolt, should be hear monday, tuesday. So I have been running a droid 2 with liberty. As soon as i get this sucker i want to root and rom it. I was just wondering if anyone could direct me to the best rooting method (adb is fine, just whatever is best) and a good rom (liberty like rom would be best). I have never had an HTC not familiar with sence, so really would like to get close to what D2 was, if possible.

Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you looked in the stickies in the hacking area? I mean I don't want to put you out or anything, but I'm pretty sure there is some information in there.;)

OP
shizumie

shizumie

Reaction score
ya looked around and see several different rooting methods, so was just wondering thoughts on best route to use. And just figured there had to be someone else coming from rooted Liberated D2 that could guide me to a similar rom.

Sorry mate didnt mean to cause a stir.

Cloud36426

Reaction score
If you want a Rom similar to liberty check out Tesla Coil by Kejar31. I used the ADB method and it never failed me. You still have to set ADB up either way.

Sent from my ADR6400L

OP
shizumie

shizumie

Reaction score
If you want a Rom similar to liberty check out Tesla Coil by Kejar31. I used the ADB method and it never failed me. You still have to set ADB up either way.

Sent from my ADR6400L

Thanks man. Just got rooted (used adb im just more fam with it after hacking the poodoo out of my xoom). I put bam on there but i will go to telsa. Any kernal you recomend for it. Im really looking more for battery life. Thanks

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Uzzo

Reaction score
battery life is hard to improve i setup profiles when my phone screen is off to underclock it as low as possible and get 12+ hrs out of it with use