New super moderator!!!!

Natey2

Reaction score
It's 4 pages if you use Tapatalk, but who's counting :)

Congrats!

Faster than a WiFi disconnect, more powerful than a Razr Maxx battery, able to delete multiple threads in a single click...

it's foxkat!

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
WOW! That is way cool! How did you get them to replace your Razr with a Maxx? Did they read all your helpful posts and decide to do something nice for you? With how much you use your phone, I'm sure the Maxx will be a well appreciated upgrade!

Yeah...ah, no. I mean, I don't THINK they know me as myself. I am sure they know me as FoxKat, but that's not gettin' me nutt'n'!

I just did what I tell everyone to do. Be sincere, honest, don't make false warranty claims, explain the problem(s), the inconvenience, the frustration, the disappointment, etc., what you've done to try to resolve it, mention you've been a Verizon customer since 1994 (*that's me*), it doesn't hurt to also mention that you were a Bell Atlantic Mobile rep when you got your phone (*me again*), point out that your three phone numbers on your family plan end in 8,000, 8,100 & 8,200 (*the benefit of being the salesman AND the customer when you buy your phones*), be humble and appologetic, be appreciative and supportive, and simply ask for help.

I have yet to be turned down by either Verizon or Motorola for help when I've asked for it. I don't care what anyone says, those two companies take care of me, and I'd bet if everyone else were as pleasant and supportive on the phone with them as I am, they too would have received similar support.

I haven't paid for an upgrade in over a decade, yet I've upgraded 2 phone lines over 5 times in that timeframe, each time to the top line phone.

YRMV

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
...be humble and appologetic, be appreciative and supportive, and simply ask for help...

You absolutely nailed it there Fox. I work in retail and any combination of those things will result in me doing back flips to meet the request/needs of the customer in question. However, acting in the opposite fashion will result in me doing just about anything but what they want/demand.

So remember that people, always be polite and respectful :)

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Always try diplomacy first, a smile and politeness will get you pretty far :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I totally agree. I have always loved Verizon cs and I know allot of ppl who have switched to Verizon simply by knowing my experiences. They have always gone above & beyond for me...but honesty and respect is key. I have been with them since the bell Atlantic days (that sounds so old) is why I never switched. Too many stories to tell them all but one time I went into store and asked them what my options were because I dropped my phone in the lake. He pulled the battery, told me that miraculously the sticker things didn't show water damage so he would order me a replacement. I told him, no wait. I didn't even buy the phone through Verizon but got it on eBay. He said it didn't matter. And he told me he wanted to try to do as much as he could because of the simple fact that I came in and first announced that I dropped it in water...said that some ppl come in w their phone still dripping water but insist it didn't get in water.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
If you want I can knock you down a notch :p

Lol

Sent from my Axiom flavored D3

:eek: That would be the shortest roller coaster ride ever! No fun :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 using Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Thanks much Mystic! Very happy to be here!

JazzyDroid4

Reaction score
JSM9872 said:
You absolutely nailed it there Fox. I work in retail and any combination of those things will result in me doing back flips to meet the request/needs of the customer in question. However, acting in the opposite fashion will result in me doing just about anything but what they want/demand.

So remember that people, always be polite and respectful :)

This is true!! I'm a lead sales & services associate at my job. I'm the same way with polite and respectful customers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Forum Runner