New smartphone choice..Droid X or wait for Bionic?

Reaction score
Well, my contract is up and I have been rockn the lg dare for 2yrs:icon_eek:. Ive just discovered android and im hooked. I was waiting for i phone then started playn w a friends dx and was amazed...I had no idea androids had so many apps. I would love a dx but dont want to miss the 4g bus and the screen resolution.....would u wait?

ObieNobie

Reaction score
I recently upgraded but with a 1 year contract. It was 70 extra bucks but with all these new phones comeing out I thought it was worth it to be able to have a 4g phone next year

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As you know it's a personal choice, but "personally" I'd wait to get one of the new phones. The X is truly a special phone, but it's about to be one year old. The Thunderbolt and Bionic are both worth waiting for. IMHO!! :)

OP
K
Reaction score
I really wanted to wait, but there is a 50$ off owed to me and the x has a 50$ mail in rebate right now! 100$ 0ff a 200$ price for a NEW DX! Its making It hard to wait.I wonder if verizon can sell certified used w/o a contract?

KSR17

Reaction score
I have a DROID X, and while it's an amazing phone, I'd say to wait for the Bionic's release in Q2. I think of the Bionic as an improved DX, with Verizon's new LTE service and also a front-facing camera, in which both of those are enough for me to want to upgrade my DX for it. Just my opinion. :)