1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new to droid forums...cant wait for Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ips, Jan 6, 2010.

1. ips

ips New Member

Just dropping in for the obligatory intro thread:icon_ banana:

Ive had a BB storm and then storm 2 sense launch and cant wait till I can upgrade at the end of the month to the droid. Ive been on android central a few weeks and figured id come here too.
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Storm 1 and 2? Wow, you're a brave soul :) (I came from Storm 1, couldn't bear the idea of Storm 2, ie Storm 1 repackaged)
    You'll forget about it all once your Droid arrives
  3. ips

ips New Member

It wasnt my choice lol... jerk manager at the verizon store near collage forced me into an S2 after I returned my 4th storm. Didnt want it at all but it was either that or I left without a phone during finals week. Its been a long battle but my upgrade was finally pushed up and Ill have a droid the 24th :D