New fan here

wielgot

Reaction score
Im new here and just wanted to say hey.

Name is jesse i have a bb storm now and im looking into getting the droid or waiting for the incredible to come out i cant decide yet.

Any info would be a great help

thanks

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Name is jesse i have a bb storm now and im looking into getting the droid or waiting for the incredible to come out i cant decide yet.

thanks

Welcome, wielgot! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

As to your question, there are many reformed BB users on this forum who are very happy with their decision to move to the Droid. I know very little about the Incredible but would highly recommend the Droid to anyone! (And I heard just the other day that it makes phone calls too!)

:welcome:

OP
W

wielgot

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I have been doing a little research here and there and i like what the droid can do over my bb. I have had 19 bb total and they all suck lol

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

thanks

:welcome: Jesse:D we're happy to have you on board:D

here's a thread or two you might find interesting

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/30496-talk-me-out-going-blackberry.html

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ne...ssistance/22318-bye-bye-blackberry-storm.html

:motdroidvert:

OP
W

wielgot

Reaction score