New Quadrant is Out

Zandar

Reaction score
Quadrant Benchmark finally joined 2011 and supports dual core processors and has a phone newer than the Droid X for comparison.

What are you all getting on it? I scored a 2440.

Kimo91

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1329330741304.jpg

This is mine, 2148, rated higher than both nexus', rooted and stock ROM...I'd say not bad score for my phone but I'm not a professional tech LOL

Sent from my rooted and Safe Strapped Motor DROID RAZR

OP
Z

Zandar

Reaction score
View attachment 47435

This is mine, rooted and stock ROM...I'd say not bad score for my phone but I'm not a professional tech LOL

Your photo is too small to read. I ran it a couple of times, for what it's worth, and the first run was lower than the GNex. Second and third runs were higher than the GTab.

Kimo91

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1329331840935.jpg

K how about now? Still at 2043.

OP
Z

Zandar

Reaction score
I can see that one fine. At least you're beating the GNex, and we're not even on ICS!

I've ranged from the high 1900s to the mid 2400s; more towards the upper than the lower end. At the very least, it shows our device is quite competitive, as far as the benchmark is concerned (though benchmarks can be misleading, and I bet OC'd GNexes are rocking 3000+).

OP
Z

Zandar

Reaction score
So, wth? I can't seem to get above 1500.
ScreenShot.png

Wow. Everything seems low on yours except for the 3D score (which is still a little low). Try killing all apps and running it again (make sure you have at least half a charge, too). You may have something slowing down your phone.

Sliced from my RAZR

eidian

Reaction score
Wow. Everything seems low on yours except for the 3D score (which is still a little low). Try killing all apps and running it again (make sure you have at least half a charge, too). You may have something slowing down your phone.

Sliced from my RAZR

Yeah, I had a widget monitoring CPU frequency, temp, memory, RAM, and number of applications running. I also had Lux, circle power widget, Screeble and Seal running. My score was 1648--turned them all off and got...

uploadfromtaptalk1329375409793.jpg

2.3.6 ver 174 rooted with NO problems

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Nexus is running a higher resolution, which is results in a lower benchmark score. That's why PC benchmarks use standardized resolutions to compare systems/overclocks.

The Razr should see an even greater increase though once it receives ICS and gains GPU rendering and multi-threading support to utilize the dual core.

My Nexus score:

nexus quadrant score.jpg

droidsaiga

Reaction score
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1329397282224.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329397282224.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 226

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I gets 2900

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Nexus is running a higher resolution, which is results in a lower benchmark score. That's why PC benchmarks use standardized resolutions to compare systems/overclocks.

The Razr should see an even greater increase though once it receives ICS and gains GPU rendering and multi-threading support to utilize the dual core.

My Nexus score:

View attachment 47466

So you are saying in Nov. 2012 my Razr will be blazing fast? THANKS MOTO!

OP
Z

Zandar

Reaction score
I'm glad the tests aren't resolution independent, since the phone will be pushing more pixels if it has them. It's not like we can change resolutions (well, we kind of can; but it's not like it's very user accessible) like people do on computers. The Nexus has a higher resolution, therefore it's at a native disadvantage. Same reason why the iPhone 4 ran some tests slower than the 3GS (and actually performed those tasks slower, too).

Of course, with its ability for custom kernels, I'm betting there are some Nexi out there that will really fly when OC'd. Once we see quad cores out, that'll be the end of any bragging rights for us or the Nexus (saw one already running I think a 4400+).