New Note 8 Concept Design Shows Off A Note 8 We Hope To See!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The Galaxy S8's design is it's claim to fame. Everyone seems to be in love with the curved edges and the all new infinity display, but even with all of the glowing reviews improvements can always be made. DBS Designing has just released their concept art for the Note 8 and it makes some much needed changes to the Galaxy lineup. It keeps the infinity display but stretches it to 6.4". We can see a dual lens 16mp camera setup on the rear along with a 13mp camera on the front. The concept device includes a bump in RAM to 6GB and includes 128GB of on board storage. My favorite feature of the concept design is the 4000mah battery.

The back of the phone showcases an improved fingerprints scanner placement. The fingerprint scanner is in the center of the rear of the phone just under the camera instead of flanking it to the right like with the Galaxy S8. I am still hopeful that Samsung will be able to figure out a way to embed the fingerprint scanner in the display. The only real downside to this unofficial concept is that DBS decided to place a Samsung logo on the front bezel. Yuck. That is one design element that i hope does not make it to the Note 8.

I am hopeful that the Note 8 will come with a 4,000mah battery as mentioned, but I am expecting a 3,600mah battery like we have seen in the S8+. Remember the battery being too large in the Note 7 is what caused all the issues. Samsung won't be repeating that mistake. What are your thoughts on the unofficial design concept? Is this a phone you would buy from Samsung?

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
That skinny device will crack in two soon as someone sits down with it in their rear pocket, won't matter if it's made out of adamantium.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
That skinny device will crack in two soon as someone sits down with it in their rear pocket, won't matter if it's made out of adamantium.

No no, Admantium can only be cracked if it's heated to 1000' Fahrenheit. If someone's backside get's that hot, they need to chill out with the bean dishes. :D

boidsonly

Reaction score
This could tempt me back to the Note line. Assuming it is not some small battery...