Press Images Leak Of The Galaxy Note 8

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
note-8-render-jpg.77663

Some official press renders of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 appear to have leaked yesterday. As you can see in the image the device has a more rectangular design with sharper corners than what we have seen on the Galaxy S8 and S8+. The display is of course curved on each edge although not as sharply as on the Galaxy S8. Display corners have been rounded just like on the S8. We are not seeing a fingerprint scanner on the front here which may confirm that we won't see an embedded fingerprint scanner and instead will see the rear placed fingerprint scanner just like on the S8.
Still nothing has been confirmed with the Note 8, but we do expect an official announcement on August 23rd.

via SamMobile

Attachments

• note-8-render.jpg
    note-8-render.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 4,565

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
@Preach2k

You now have a lot of the details so where do you stand with the Note 8 now?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
@Preach2k

You now have a lot of the details so where do you stand with the Note 8 now?
I am still waiting on the Announcement Day to make my decision! If I am not impressed I will wait on the Note 9!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Hoping this phone does better in terms of shattering. I've been on the fence about the S8, but all I hear are complaints of the screen shattering from the smallest drops..

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Glass phones breaks. That is why you need to get a good Case! If you want to carry the phone nude then there 8s a great chance of the phone getting cracked.

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Hoping this phone does better in terms of shattering. I've been on the fence about the S8, but all I hear are complaints of the screen shattering from the smallest drops..

one of the problems with glass is the edges are the weakest part. there are now more glass edges to the phone so there will be more breakage. I doubt they can solve the screen shattering problem anytime soon.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Glass phones breaks. That is why you need to get a good Case! Of you want to carry the phone nude then there 8s a great chance of the phone getting cracked.

I have to carry my phone nude, it is the only way to sneak it into work. :) cases leaves large bulges in the pockets