This Guy 3D Printed A Galaxy Note 8

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The video above could be our first glimpse at the design of the upcoming Galaxy Note 8. The 3D print is based on schematics that are meant to be used by case makers. Notice the design includes a vertical dual lens camera setup, and there is no fingerprint scanner located on the back of the phone. As far as the design goes the Note 8 in this 3D printed model has sharper more square corners than the Galaxy S8. The phone also features the S8's minimal bezel design. The model is actually a bit thinner than the Galaxy S7 edge which may indicate a smaller battery. Hopefully we get at least a 3600 mah battery in this device. One interesting feature on this mockup is a stereo speaker setup with a speaker on the top and bottom of the phone. Of course you should take this design with a grain of salt. We will see this phone released some time in the fall and as we get closer details could change.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
The back reminds me of the Note 3...

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
I had a Note 3 and really loved it. My son still uses it with no problems. He just had to buy a new battery for it. The Note 8 sounds like a great phone but after using the Note 3 and my current LG V10 I'm not sure if I could live without a removable battery.