New Member,

laraegoldsmith

Reaction score
Thank You I've become a member mainly for, the forums and the how to. I know there is a lot for me to learn and I do look forward to the newest and the best this droid phone has to offer. I love the free stuff and good advice. I live iin Norco Ca. Ride horses for a living and there there are not any phones out there on the trail so this droid will get pleanty of use and ill be a lot better off once i get the hang of things and used to
all the neat things i can do while im out on the
trail. Thanks alot and Have a nice day LaRae

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum LaRae ;)...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hello LaRae and welcome to the forums. We're glad to have another member of the equestrian persuasion! You have me intriged...how does one get paid to ride horses, anyway...I mean, other than professional jockeys who race, which I am assuming you are not? Is this a job that is pertaining to the care and maintenance of their health and you ride them to keep them fit (just speculating)?

Anyway, if you're anxious to learn and want to get the most out of your new phone, there's no better forum out her than us! :p We pride ourselves on being friendly, courteous, and most of all helpful (*and at times a little entertaining is OK too!) :biggrin:

So saddle up, get your feet into the holsters, grab the reins and let's get this dog and pony show on the road (sorry, couldn't resist)! Please feel free to hit me or any of the other staff up on a personal message if you have any concerns, but otherwise read, learn, post, ask questions, and maybe eventually you'll be sitting in my saddle!

Cheers...giddyup!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to the droid forums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member