New Member with SLOW phone

renee1

Reaction score
Hello,
I just joined this site and have hopes of learning a lot about my phone. I've had the Droid X for about 2 years now but am still learning. I am not familiar with these forums so I'll have to learn to navigate my way through this too.

I joined mainly because I have been frustrated with my phone after I downloaded the first verizon update. It is now so S L O W. I have called Verizon and spent a couple hours and gotten to level 3 techs and no can help. I have cleared data from the keyboard and language and did a soft reset (they called it when you take the battery out while the phone is on). No Help. The icons light up blue when I touch them and a second later the screen goes black then the app appears. Never did that before the update. I started having trouble with the calendar syncing to my mac (through google delegates) I found a site About which solved he calendar problems.

Another annoying problem I've having is in my contacts. I have groups set up. When I touch a group to pull up the one I touched does not pull up but instead the last one I used shows up. Does anyone out there have some advice for me?
Thanks

xtor

Reaction score
As a x and razr owner i have never experienced these problems, you might repost in the droid x forum, they will be alot of help for you

my razr's sharper then yours ™

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome. You might want to try a new launcher as the blur launcher can be quite slow especially after updates as more bloat is added. Try using one of the free ones first like GO Launcher, Launcher Pro, or ADW

OP
R

renee1

Reaction score
As a x and razr owner i have never experienced these problems, you might repost in the droid x forum, they will be alot of help for you

my razr's sharper then yours ™

Thanks...How do I do that:blink:

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Good luck with your phone. DancingNexus

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome! Were you able to resolve your issues?