New Member Here

2legsshrt

Reaction score
I recently joined this forum because I have so much to learn. I bought the Droid about a month ago. I started learning how to use it. My last phone was a navigator I think so I had a little experience with the touch screen. A freind of mine got an EVO which was my first exposure to android. I couldn't believe what it could do. I got one for me and one for my grandaughter. We loved them but I wanted something more like the EVO. I made an appointment to come into the Verizon store before they opened on the 15th and picked up my X. I have not been dissappoited. I don't have a lot of freinds so it has been slow with getting people on the social groups. Most of the people my age aren't into this kind of thing but I am working on it. By the way my name is Pat, I am 60 and a double leg amputee, which hasn't stopped my from anything. I wish they had a way that they could zap all the knowledge that some of the younger people have into my brain but for now I have to learn it the old way. If I ask stupid questions bear with me. Thanks.

cromo8

Reaction score
hey pat welcome to the forums, remember no question is stupid :) we will be here to help you

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
welcome man... these forums are extremely helpful i was in the same boat as you... not a clue what i'm doing.. but after a lot of reading i'm extremely savvy with my droid1... happy droiding