New member and just got my Droid

ncgal

Reaction score
The foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hi. Stumbled on this forum as I was looking up some info. Just got my Motorola Droid today....am charging it now. First time I have had more than a phone. I probably will need some help and will be searching the forum for tips.

I am in NC and am a Carolina Panther fan and a member of a forum there so I am used to this format. I have some good friends at CarolinaHuddle.

My avatar (hope it shows up) is a couple of my pets...their first meeting. AS you might guess, I love animals.

Looking forward to getting to use my Droid.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I suggest you start off with our FAQ's section and then pick a topic and read the threads. If you have any questions we will try and point you in the right direction. :)

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You are in the perfect place to learn everything about your phone. There is a ton of knowledge on here.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi. Stumbled on this forum as I was looking up some info. Just got my Motorola Droid today....am charging it now. First time I have had more than a phone. I probably will need some help and will be searching the forum for tips.

I am in NC and am a Carolina Panther fan and a member of a forum there so I am used to this format. I have some good friends at CarolinaHuddle.

My avatar (hope it shows up) is a couple of my pets...their first meeting. AS you might guess, I love animals.

Looking forward to getting to use my Droid.

Welcome aboard, ncgal! The best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy your new toy!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps :welcome: