microi

Reaction score
Hello all! I am a new member, IBM retiree, residing in NC. I have had the Droid 1 since it was released and enjoy it. With the help of MotoCache1's, "Rooting the Droid 1 - regardless of OS Version", I just successfully rooted my phone and love it!dancedroid I have configured it in the following way:

Droid 1
FRG22D - stock, rooted
ChevyNo1 LV 1.1GHz kernel / SetCPU 2.0.3
Superuser 2.3.5

I don't fully understand the architecture of Android and am scouring the forum for info that will bring me up on it. I am, of course, interested in tweaking my phone further as the need/opportunity arises.

I enjoy reading the forum and interacting with its many members. I look forward to continued interaction and at some point contributing some useful information to the membership.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Introduction, and Welcome to the Forum...there is plenty of good information here to learn from, and plenty of members willing to help

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hello all! I am a new member, IBM retiree, residing in NC. I have had the Droid 1 since it was released and enjoy it. With the help of MotoCache1's, "Rooting the Droid 1 - regardless of OS Version", I just successfully rooted my phone and love it!dancedroid I have configured it in the following way:

Droid 1
FRG22D - stock, rooted
ChevyNo1 LV 1.1GHz kernel / SetCPU 2.0.3
Superuser 2.3.5

I don't fully understand the architecture of Android and am scouring the forum for info that will bring me up on it. I am, of course, interested in tweaking my phone further as the need/opportunity arises.

I enjoy reading the forum and interacting with its many members. I look forward to continued interaction and at some point contributing some useful information to the membership.

:welcome: to Droid Forums!! If there's ANY question you have about Android in general or your phone, this community can help! Enjoy!!