Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by microi, Sep 5, 2010.

1. microi

microi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all! I am a new member, IBM retiree, residing in NC. I have had the Droid 1 since it was released and enjoy it. With the help of MotoCache1's, "Rooting the Droid 1 - regardless of OS Version", I just successfully rooted my phone and love it!dancedroid I have configured it in the following way:

Droid 1
    FRG22D - stock, rooted
    ChevyNo1 LV 1.1GHz kernel / SetCPU 2.0.3
    Superuser 2.3.5

I don't fully understand the architecture of Android and am scouring the forum for info that will bring me up on it. I am, of course, interested in tweaking my phone further as the need/opportunity arises.

I enjoy reading the forum and interacting with its many members. I look forward to continued interaction and at some point contributing some useful information to the membership.

2. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +92
    Thanks for the Introduction, and Welcome to the Forum...there is plenty of good information here to learn from, and plenty of members willing to help

3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
  4. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +35
    :welcome: to Droid Forums!! If there's ANY question you have about Android in general or your phone, this community can help! Enjoy!!