New market

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I tested this on DX with v0.8, seemed fine. It's in zip format, so load into CWR and install zip off sdcard. If you have issues, that definitely sucks and I'll apologize in advance.

All I've done is put the apk in this zip format. I hope for the best for you all.

http://bit.ly/market0712

Cmking76

Reaction score
sorry don't know what crw is, is it different than bootstrap.if so when someone gets time can they explain it.thanks

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
sorry don't know what crw is, is it different than bootstrap.if so when someone gets time can they explain it.thanks

It's the same. D2 bootstraper is the app that allows you to boot into clockwork (green text), where you install roms etc..

So this is the new market? I'll try it. Is it the same one that was updated in 0.9?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK just checked it out from the article on droid life. There are screen shots there. Dl the droid life app if you don't have it. It's great. I'm liking it!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

floobmonsrake

Reaction score
After playing with it for a while I can tell it has some inpiration from honeycomb. The UI of this market is the direction I believe google is going to take with Ice cream sandwhich.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried it by installing the Droid Life .apk and it failed. Tried this one and it worked like a champ. Thanks Koveleski.

Apex 2.0 Revolution

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I tried it by installing the Droid Life .apk and it failed. Tried this one and it worked like a champ. Thanks Koveleski.

Apex 2.0 Revolution

Since you already got it, I was about to say...

You have to something like Root Explorer, mount r/w, uninstall the previous Vending.apk, move the new Vending.apk to /system/app, set permissions like the other /system/apps permissions.

Cmking76

Reaction score
looks sweet does anyone know how to sync apps to new market

dewayne1025

Reaction score
It's pretty nice. Works on das bamf 3.0 Mr2.5 Rc 4. Had to mount system but easy install

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums