New market

Droid 51

Reaction score
Just want to clear this up, so when I download and flash I am just flashing over the original market and I don't have to wipe data and go through a factory reset its basically like downloading a font off the toolbox and flashing that

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes. Just boot into cw, mount system (optional, but id do it to be safe) and install. No need to wipe anything.

CM74D2

Popezaphod

Reaction score
Now I can't update GMail either; getting the same "package was not signed correctly" error. HELP!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'll have to search for the vending.apk of an older version. You can also try going to application settings and uninstalling updates and clearing data. See if that helps. It may take you back too far tho.

CM74D2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'll have to search for the vending.apk of an older version. You can also try going to application settings and uninstalling updates and clearing data. See if that helps. It may take you back too far tho.

CM74D2

All I did was uninstall the update and it brought me right back..so now I just flipflop..lol just like roms and thenes..speaking of themes..anyone else craving the good ole awesome 928 blackglass? I know I am..:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums