New market

Reaction score
Confirm LGB 0.9 works great. Not a huge fan of it (was hoping for some sort of app recommendation engine like Netflix) but it's at least quite a bit better than it was before.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
Cool! I couldn't get the APK to install on my X with Rubix Focused 2.0.1, but this worked great. dancedroid

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Installed the APK on my 0.9 Liberty GB last night. I had to first uninstall the existing Market and reboot. It would not install over the old version, even after the uninstall before reboot. Getting some FORCE CLOSES, but not too many.

Poker3

Reaction score
Trying to find the answer to this...also have a thread in DroidX forums.

I'm on liberty aosp, downloaded fine, installed zip via bootstrap. All is working great. Able to download new apps....but as of right now, cannot update existing apps? I have no option to update. Other users show screenshots where they have a update option.
Anyone else having this problem? Cannot update. :-(

44737a0e-0416-06e0.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

chefb

Reaction score
There is a apk on DROID life what is the difference between this a and the apk on DROID life?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
No difference. The droid life file is just the apk to install like an app and this is a flashable zip file to be installed in clockwork

From my sweet and spicy gingercomb droid 2

jonlutz217

Reaction score
just fyi guys, you can not flash this zip if your using clockwork recovery 4.0.0.5 (for those on cm7) you need to flash the old recovery in order for this zip to flash. been working great though!

bmali22

Reaction score
Can't update my apps does anyone have a fix for this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

falseprofits

Reaction score
If you're having force closes, I would suggest fixings perms. Usually does the trick on any modded or updated /system apps.

Sent from Eugene. Yes, my phone has a name.