new here n hopeing for gud advice n teachings...

wanta learn

Reaction score
Hello to all....i have an og motodroid n interested in rooting it kinda skeptical b/c i am dumb to almst all tech talk n have no skills (sorry) but really wud like to root my fone esc if i fan get step by step help n dont hav to hook my fone to a fpu to do it

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
That link our Hawaiian Princess gave you is The link to use. Just read through it. I think I read it a 1,000 times before attempting. It's nothing you jump in to. Yes, it's very long but only because Motocache1 made it very detailed. Once you get rsd lite working on your pc, it's all down hill from there. If you choose that process and have any problems along the way, just post your questions in that thread. I'm subscribed to that thread and so are others that are willing to help.

BTW, :welcome: to the forum.

Sent by the Unbrickable DROID

OP
wanta learn

wanta learn

Reaction score
Thanx a mil all of u who have responded....so it luks as if i have sum researching to do..ni really appreciate it....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let us know if we can be of assistance. I have spent plenty of hours on the phone with people I don't know and have never met to get their phones working they way they want it to.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Those are some awesome links! Thanks for these bro!
OP - You can never do too much research and you should only root if you know what you're doing, or at least comfortable enough to learn. We're here to help if you get stuck or have any questions. Welcome...to DroidForums!! :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!